Top 10 Acer Laptop 7 Generation
Finding your suitable readers for acer laptop 7 generation is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer laptop 7 generation including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
763 reviews analysed
1. Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11ax | HD Webcam (1280 x 720) | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader
- 1 – USB Type-C port USB 3. 2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 1- USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (featuring power-off charging), 1 – USB 2. 0 port & 1 – HDMI port
- AMD Ryzen 7 4700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz) with Radeon Graphics | 8GB LPDDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 14″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16: 9 aspect ratio)
- Just 0. 63″ thin and 2. 65 lbs and up to 11. 5 hours of battery life!
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Laptop 7 Generation, Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Octa Core Processor Fingerprint Sf314 42 R9yn would be the Best Acer Laptop 7 Generation for Money.
- Never had a 14 screen before but i am very happy with the speed and quality.
- A value laptop with good building quality and performance.
- You might’ve heard that the screen quality is bad from a lot of reviewers but honestly to us normal people it doesn’t matter.
- I’m not a gamer but i’m not seeing anything wrong with the screen display.
- The laptop itself runs great, is fast, super light, has a nice keyboard, i think the only complaint i would have is that the we… Read More
- Screen quality is the best i have owned – too bad i just hook it up to a big monitor using it as a desktop.
- A ryzen laptop for this price is unbeatable.
- This is more than he needs, but the price was right.
- This one was a close second and the price was right and time was running out (on waiting).
- It’s really fast :d like really fast.
- It is very fast and has easily handled multiple open tabs, programs, and applications.
- Also, i mostly use this laptop indoors, but i went outside with it a few times, and i can hardly see anything on the screen.
- Overall, it’s a great laptop specially because of that ryzen 4700u processor and surely worth it.
- 5h of lifethe ryzen processor saves this build, and this remains an excellent light weight travel laptop.
- I’m primarily a pc user, but i have to use a mac for work (we are all issued macbook pros).
- This is a fantastic little laptop – I love it!
- Keyboard poor layout and its backlight so bad. there have not to have the backlight on several keys
- I’ve used this device on and off for just over 4 months now and this thing is a darn good laptop. For general usage web browsin… Read More
- I use my laptop for school not for games. I love the clarity and quality of the images.
2. Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812
- 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4. 1GHz)
- LAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802. 11ax
- 15″ Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M. 2 Slots – 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- Backlit Keyboard | Acer CoolBoost Technology with Twin Fans and Dual Exhaust Ports
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812 comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Laptop 7 Generation and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Laptop 7 Generation then don’t look beyond Acer I5 9300H Maxxaudio Keyboard An515 54 5812. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Laptop 7 Generation in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Aspire Computer Quad Core I5 1035G1
- ?RAM and Storage?20GB DDR4 Memory, 1TB Solid State Drive
- ?Operating System and Ports?Windows 10 Home 64-bit, English | 802.11ac Wi-Fi,Bluetooth 4.2, Built-in HD Webcam, 2xUSB2.0, 1xUSB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1xHDMI, 1xheadphone jack, 1xNetwork (RJ-45), Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 8-hours Battery Life
- ?Included in the package?Bundled with Oydisen Cloth
- ?Processor?10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Quad Core Processor 1.0GHz up to 3.6GHz | Intel UHD Graphics
- ?15.6″ Non-touch FHD Display?15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer ComfyView LED-backlit non-touch Display | standard non-backlit keyboard with a 10-key number pad.
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Aspire Computer Quad Core I5 1035G1 has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Aspire Computer Quad Core I5 1035G1 is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Aspire Computer Quad Core I5 1035G1 easily gets the award of Best Acer Laptop 7 Generation Under 100$.
4. Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265u Processor (Up to 3.9GHz), 8GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS widescreen LED-backlit multi-touch Display
- Windows 10 Home & Lithium Ion Battery with Up to 12 hours Battery Life. Maximum Power Supply Wattage = 45 W
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5.0
- 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 1 – USB 2.0 port, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Laptop 7 Generation is that even though Acer Convertible I5 8265U Rechargeable Sp314 53N 53Sh is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8565u Processor (Up to 4. 6GHz), 16GB onboard DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 512GB Pie NV Me SSD
- Windows 10 Home & 3-cell Li-ion (4670 mAh) battery, Up to 10 hours Battery Life
- 15. 6 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Multi-Touch Display
- 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gaps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI Port
- Back-lit keyboard, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0
If you are buying a Acer Laptop 7 Generation for the first time, then you should have Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard. It has fewer features when you make Acer Laptop 7 Generation comparisons of Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard with any other Acer Laptop 7 Generation but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Laptop 7 Generation, grab any Acer Laptop 7 Generation but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Lightweight I7 8565U Back Lit Keyboard
- I’ve had them before and i continue to be impressed with the value that they deliver.
- The acer swift 5 thin & lightweight laptop is a nice product.
- The cam quality i felt was just ok.
- Even with the annoying cons, i still really like this computer.
- 6 laptop before this and wanted to stick with the large screen.
- Pros:- computer response is fast and snappy.
- I still got my i7 cpu, 16gb ram and 512gb ssd, and with a very reasonable price!
- – it’s lightweight at a little over 2lbs- fingerprint sensor is pretty consistent and accurate.
- Not up to 10hrs as claimed but about half with moderate use.
- performance is great and very lightweight.
- Crazy light weight. Lighter than Mac air.Noisy fan.Beautiful screen. I was shock shock the black is so good. The screen is as g… Read More
- Thanks to the light-weight laptop, I am now carrying my laptop everywhere, not just outside, but also in my house from living r… Read More
- The Acer Swift 5 Thin & Lightweight Laptop is a nice product. Here are the pros and cons.Pros:- Lightweight- Solid build qualit… Read More
6. Acer Spin 13 3 Touchscreen Quad Core
- ?External Ports and Slots?: 1 x USB Type-C (DisplayPort) 2 x USB 3.0 1 x USB 2.0 1 x HDMI 1 x headphone/microphone combo jack
- Intel UHD Graphics 620
- ?Upgraded Powerful Storage?: 16GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 1TB PCIe Solid State Drive. Box will be opened for memory or storage upgrade. Upgraded parts will be covered a 1-year warranty by Delca Electronics and original components will be covered a 1-year warranty by manufacturer
- ?Acer Spin 5 i7?: The Latest and Powerful Enough 8th Generation Intel Core i7 Processors, Intel Quad-Core i7-8565U, 1.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4.6 GHz, 8 MB Cache, 8 Threads
- ?Acer Spin 5 13 inch Laptop?: 13.3 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS touchscreen, 10-finger multi-touch support Display
- ?Operating System?: Windows 10 Professional 64 bit, Dolby and Acer TrueHarmony, 802.11ac and Bluetooth 5.0, HD Webcam, 54Whr lithium-ion polymer (up to 13 hours battery life), Accessory Including stylus pen and Delca 16GB Micro SD Card
Acer Spin 13 3 Touchscreen Quad Core is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Swift 5 Ultra-Thin &Amp; Lightweight Laptop 15.6&Rdquo; FHD IPS Touch Display In A Thin .23&Rdquo; Bezel, 8Th Gen Intel Core I7-8565U, 16GB DDR4, 512GB Pcie Nvme SSD, Back-Lit Keyboard, Windows 10 SF515-51T-73TY which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Spin 13 3 Touchscreen Quad Core brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Spin 13 3 Touchscreen Quad Core is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Laptop 7 Generation in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Laptop 7 Generation and it could be any of the high value Acer Laptop 7 Generation, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Spin 13 3 Touchscreen Quad Core. Acer Spin 13 3 Touchscreen Quad Core will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer A517 52 713G I7 1165G7 Graphics Fingerprint
- 1 – USB 3.2 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps) | 2 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging) | 1 – USB 2.0 Port | 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 17.3″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Widescreen LED-backlit Display | Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 | Acer Fingerprint Reader | Backlit Keyboard | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- 16GB DDR4 Memory (Expandable to 24GB) and 512GB NVMe SSD
- Get high performance, responsiveness and long battery life with the Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor – up to 4.7GHz, 4 cores, 8 threads, 12MB Intel Smart Cache
8. Flagship Acer Chromebook Ips Touchscreen
- ?? ?Intel Celeron N4020 Dual Core Processor?1.1GHz Base Frequency, up to 2.40 GHz, , Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- ?? ? Authorized Marxsol Bundle ?12.5 hours+ Lithium-ion polymer battery. 3-Cell Lithium Ion Battery, Up to 12.50 hours. 14.4″ x 9.9″ x 0.8″, 4.19 lbs. 2x USB 3.1 Type-C, 2x USB 3.0 Type A, 1x Headphone-out/microphone-in combo jack, 1x Memory Card Reader. Wireless-AC + Bluetooth+ Marxsol Cable Accessories Included
- ?? ?15.6” FHD 1080p IPS TouchScreen ?15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient LED screen for Home, Student, Professionals, Small Business, School Education, and Commercial Enterprise, Online Class, Google Classroom, Remote Learning, Zoom Ready.
- ??? 4GB DDR4 RAM + 64GB eMMC ? 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 64GB eMMC flash memory, This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- ?? ? Google Chrome OS ?Chrome OS is the speedy, simple and secure OS that powers every Chromebook. Chrome OS updates automatically every 6 weeks with the latest software and protection. Ready for Online Class, Webex, Zoom, Google Meeting
Flagship Acer Chromebook Ips Touchscreen is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Flagship Acer Chromebook Ips Touchscreen wins the users. Most of them who buy Flagship Acer Chromebook Ips Touchscreen once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Laptop 7 Generation in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Laptop 7 Generation to any other Acer Laptop 7 Generation is least.
9. Acer Convertible I7 1065G7 Rechargeable Sp513 54N 74V2
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz) 16GB LPDDR4X Memory 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Co-Engineered for Mobile Performance by Intel and Acer Rechargeable Acer Active Stylus with Wacom AES 1. 0
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802. 11ax Backlit Keyboard Fingerprint Reader Up to 15 Hours Battery Life
- 13. 5″ Acer VertiView 2K 2256 x 1504 Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Touch Display (3: 2 aspect ratio) Intel Iris Plus Graphics
- 2 – USB 3. 1 Type C port supporting USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB Charging, DC-in, 2 – USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI 2. 0 port
Acer Spin 3 SP513-54N-74V2 comes with these high level specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor 1. 3GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3. 9GHz (8MB Smart Cache), Windows 10 Home, 13. 5″ VertiView display with IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology, 2256 x 1504, high-brightness Acer CineCrystal LED-backlit TFT LCD, supporting multi-touch and AES pen solutio (3: 2 Aspect Ratio), Intel Iris Plus Graphics, 16GB LPDDR4X Onboard Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, microSD Card reader, DTS Audio, featuring optimized bass response and micro-speaker distortion prevention, Two built-in front facing stereo speakers at any display modes by smart amplifier, Acer Purified. Voice Technology with Dual Built-in Microphones, Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello, Back-lit Keyboard, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802. 11ax Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2. 4Gbps), Bluetooth 5. 0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 2 – USB 3. 1 Type C port supporting USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB Charging, DC-in, 2 – USB 3. 2 Gen 1 ports (one featuring power-off charging), 1 – HDMI 2. 0 Port with HDCP support, Rechargeable Active Stylus, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 15-hours Battery Life, 2. 65 lbs. , 1. 2 kg (system unit only) (NX. HQUAA. 006)
10. Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet
- Intel UHD Graphics
- No Optical Drive.
- Powerful and portable, the Aspire 3 laptop delivers on every aspect of everyday computing. Featuring the new 10th Gen InteI Core i5 processor, the Aspire 3 opens more possibilities than ever before—via performance, connectivity and entertainment. The Aspire 3 is the perfect laptop for every need. It packs a beautiful 15.6″ Full HD screen, solid performance and the Dual-Band WiFi into an attractive design that’s easy to place in a backpack and take to class.
- No SD or micro SD slots
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Acer ComfyViewTM LED-backlit Display
- 8GB DDR4 Memory, expandable to 12GB
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit . 2-cell Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) battery up to 8 hrs. Size: 14.3×9.7×0.78 inches. Color: Steel Gray
- standard non-backlit keyboard with a 10-key number pad. 2x Stereo speakers. 1xNetwork (RJ-45)
- IEEE 802.11ac, 1xGigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 4.2, 2xUSB2.0, 1xUSB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1xHDMI, 1xheadphone jack
- 256GB NVMe SSD
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Quad Core Processor 1.0GHz up to 3.6GHz)
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Laptop 7 Generation yet, then Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Laptop 7 Generation Under 100$ and Acer Laptop 7 Generation comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet offers best features and although it does not have, Acer I5 1035G1 Quad Core Processor Ethernet’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Laptop 7 Generation Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.